äsäfäs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
äsäfäs

-

PääsivuPääsivu  PortalPortal  HakuHaku  Latest imagesLatest images  RekisteröidyRekisteröidy  Kirjaudu sisään  

Spyker uutiset

Siirry alas 
2 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
Laine

Viestien lukumäärä : 2
Registration date : 11.10.2007

Spyker uutiset Empty
ViestiAihe: Spyker uutiset   Spyker uutiset EmptyPe Loka 12, 2007 7:55 am

Red Bull are really looking forward to the new season. After the last seasons result Christian Horner are now very excited to go on with the show. He belevies the car, even tho it lacked relability, to be in pretty good shape and that we will see a very strong team that have something to do with the podiums this season.

Red Bull have now recruited 2 new drivers for the season that Christian Horner explains to have "very little experience but are very competetive and fast on the track"

Their first recruit was Erno who haven't stated any comment yet but it will come arround those next coming days.

Laine their second driver have explained his feelings into this rookie season:
"I coming to Red Bull with little experience even tho I have tested an F1 car before. I really like the way things is going on here at Red Bull and I hope for the team that we can bring home an good result in the first race and from there continue the hard work of what I belive would be a looong season. For sure this is not Ferrari or McLaren but I belive that we would be a team that you count on as a "best of the rest" team. Even tho the car has showed some bad relability I think it will be gone when we are standing on the front row of the grid ready to kick some Ferraris and McLarens."
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
erno

Viestien lukumäärä : 8

Spyker uutiset Empty
ViestiAihe: Vs: Spyker uutiset   Spyker uutiset EmptyPe Loka 12, 2007 9:38 am

Finally we have a comment from a new driver Erno.

"I think that our car will work in some circuits. I know I am able to race against Ferrari and McLaren, but we don't have good mechanics who would set our car good to race. I know I'm changing the team after this season.
I have got a letter from Italy....."
erno

Viestien lukumäärä : 8

Spyker uutiset Empty
ViestiAihe: Vs: Spyker uutiset   Spyker uutiset EmptyLa Loka 13, 2007 7:16 am

Red Bull joutui konkurssii, Spyker osti Red Bullin kuljettajat itselleen...
Sponsored content

Spyker uutiset Empty
ViestiAihe: Vs: Spyker uutiset   Spyker uutiset Empty

Spyker uutiset
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
äsäfäs :: F1C - SFS 2 kausi (keskeytyi) :: Lehdistötiedotteet-
Siirry: